We all have those times where we need to check ourselves and our situations. I thought it would be a good time to share some of the Golden Rules I live by in my life. These are just tid bits of things I do to maintain peace and order in my life, especially when it comes to relationships with people in my life.
- Don’t take it personal all the time. You never know what other people are going through so if they come off as being snappy or rude. You never know what someone is going through they could have been having a bad day and took it out on you unknowingly.
- Surround yourself with people who encourage and motivate you. You are the company you keep I know we can’t choose our family when it comes to the company we keep, but your friends are a reflection of you. Be around people who help you fulfill your goals and dreams.
- Be content with being by yourself that way when you do get in a relationship you are with that person for a genuine connection not out of desperation and loneliness.
- Move on and keep it moving don’t second guess your instinct.
- So what if other people don’t understand you and who you are. You’re living for you, not others.
- Most importantly LOVE YOURS. All of it good or bad. Embrace the good and work on changing the bad. Be confident in the imperfect it is what makes you an individual.